Latest Posts

Swagbucks and Luuux

By 1:24 PM

With the new year, a resolution of mine is to try to save money. I've been following a few blogs, and one specifically on facebook, called MoneySavingMom. On her page she posted How to earn $50 in Amazon Gift Cards every month, which really interested me since I am a stay at home mom, I would love to help any way that I can to make a little extra cash. :)

It goes on to introduce Swagbucks.com. Anyone heard of it before? I know it's been around for a while, but I've never been interested in it or cared to take a look, that is until I read that blog. So I checked it out, and so far it seems very easy and doable for me & my schedule. I've decided to do my "work" at night after the kids are in bed, for about an hour. We will see how it pans out! :)
Want to check it out? Go here and sign up through my referral link. :)

When I was doing a little bit of research on Swagbucks, I also came across Luuux.com. It has about the same concept, but is more about blogging and sharing the things that interest you. Seems more of a fit for me, so I signed up for that as well! You simply blog about what interests you on topics like, Beauty, Design, Fashion, Gossip & Food. I mean, come on. I have interests in ALL of those topics! PERFECT! So I simply talk about practically anything and earn points for posting, commenting, getting views on my posts. So easy. And FUN! If you'd like to check it out, go here, sign up & follow me. :) I promise you won't be disappointed. Oh, and did I mention it's all FREE? Yep, who doesn't want to earn FREE gift cards???

Hope you all enjoy checking those two sites out. Let me know how they work for you! Would love to hear about your experiences. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments