Latest Posts

Dump Truck / Construction Themed Birthday Party!!

By 2:58 PM , , , , , ,

My son just turned 3 in June! We did a Dump Truck/Construction theme for his party. Here are a few of the things I made for it:

Construction Themed Water Bottle Labels:

Center Pieces:

Thank You Tags:

Cupcake Toppers:

Who's hungry? ;)

Birthday Banner:

 Food Table:
Pretzel Sticks: Logs
Chocolate Donuts: Tires

Party Favor:
Construction Hat
Sand Bucket & Shovel
Bag of Candy with toy Dump Truck

I had a lot of fun creating this party! We also had yellow and black helium filled balloons around the room. With Yellow table cloths and a black runner down the middle. A door sign that said: "Caution, party ahead!"

If you are looking for any of these items, you can find them in my Etsy shop! :)
www.etsy.com/shop/DezPartyCreations
If you have something else in mind that you would like for your party, let me know! I'd be happy to create it for you. :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Amazing truck themed birthday party. I am really happy to see this theme here and planning to have this similar one for son’s birthday too. Going to book one of Los Angeles event venues for the day and it will be really exciting to make his day amazing.

    ReplyDelete