Latest Posts

DezPartyCreations

By 10:25 PM , , , , , , ,

Man oh man! I officially started DezPartyCreations (a designing & creating paper party decorations business) 6 months ago and business has been insane!! Definitely a good insane though. ;)
I feel bad sometimes though, because I can't quite keep up with the demands of orders, and I have to turn people away. :( But I think I've only had to do that once so far, so that's good!

Anyway.....I wanted to share a few items I've been working on. Some are available in my Etsy shop right now, and some are available later this month!

This "Be Merry" banner is the perfect size banner for a small mantel or even as a prop in holiday family photos!

Be Merry Banner
 This "Joy" banner is made with burlap and twine. Great for home or office decor. It has a nice rustic feel to it.
Joy Banner
Those two banners will be available for purchase after November 29th and they are a steal of a deal!
"Be Merry" is $8
"Joy" is $5
Don't pass up this great deal! You can pre-order with me today by either leaving a comment or emailing me Here with your request. :)

If you'd like to get sneak peeks of my newest items, make sure to like my Facebook page!

Here are few new items I added to my Etsy shop, just this evening.

I'm loving these new Minnie Mouse cupcake toppers because they are rather versatile in the fact that they can be used for either a birthday, baby shower, baptism, anything you want!
Minnie Mouse Cupcake Toppers
 These Minnie Mouse Water Bottle labels are also very versatile. Just a very clean, elegant design.
Minnie Mouse Water Bottle Labels
 And you can't have Minnie without Mickey!! Here are some super fun Birthday Mickey cupcake toppers.
Mickey Mouse Cupcake Toppers

You can find these items in my Etsy shop. :) Here are direct links:
Minnie Mouse Cupcake Toppers
Minnie Mouse Water Bottle Labels
Mickey Mouse Cupcake Toppers

You Might Also Like

0 comments