Latest Posts

I finally got a Silhouette Cameo!

By 9:49 PM , , , , , ,

The day has finally come! I purchased a Silhouette Cameo and LOVE it! I've had it for just under a month now and have done LOTS of projects with it. The Design Studio soft wear that comes with it is absolutely amazing. You can do so much with it, kind of reminds me of Photoshop in the way that it is truly limitless. I have a Cricut Expression, and while it is a good machine to cut with, the soft wear (Cricut Craft Room) is just lacking in so many ways compared to Silhouette's Design Studio.
I also really love that you can take virtually ANY clip art and turn it into a cut out. MIND. BLOWN. No more being held back on your projects by needing to purchase every little image you want to use.
I'm currently working on a Mario Brother's themed birthday banner for a friend, so I found a Mario clip art (just a simple google search brought up a free image) and used my Design Studio program to turn it into a die cut file! I have been finding lots of free SVG files (Scalable Vector Graphics) via other bloggers, so I thought I'd share mine with you today! :)
Enjoy Mario!!
Find Mario Studio File here!

What do you think? Isn't he cute? ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments