Latest Posts

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Pizza Box Invitations

By 9:27 AM , , , , , , , , ,


My son's 4th birthday is coming up, so I've been working away at making his party decorations. I recently finished his invitations and I just have to share them! I absolutely love how they turned out. :)

He chose his theme this year, and of course he chose Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. ;) His favorite.

I looked around for digital images for his invite to print....but decided to go a different route this time!
Every TMNT loves pizza, so I decided to make his invite 3D and make it in the shape of a Pizza Box. I searched the Silhouette Design Store for a template and found "Pinwheel Pizza Box" by the designer Suzanne Cannon (you can find her blog here). This box was perfect for my project! It's also very easy and fast to put together. Best part? NO. GLUE. NEEDED. Bam! Hallelujah! If you're a paper crafter, you know how rare and convenient this is for us. You feel like you've hit a jack-pot. :P

After purchasing and downloading my pizza box cut file, I measured all the surfaces that I wanted to cover/decorate. Then designed them in Silhouette Studio and Photoshop, made a print and cut file, then printed on sticker paper. Made it a thousand times easier and faster to assemble my invites. :)

What do you think? Comment below to let me know your thoughts. :)










You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. LOL!! I *love* these. Thanks so much for using the file and sharing your fabulously creative touches. I'm sure you'll inspire lots of people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I get the tmnt cut file

    ReplyDelete